Sunday, October 26, 2008

Peter Anderson Festival Panic


Ok...I'm starting to panic a bit. The Peter Anderson Festival is one week away. I know I have enough inventory, but do I have enough of what people will want...? That's the big question. I have been on a "creating" frenzy the past couple of days.

I really love mixing Horace's silver with the Kazuri beads. I love the colors in the Seahorse necklace, Ocean colored freshwater pearls and the mix of colors in the Kazuri's remind me of the deepest blue sea...where seahorse's reside.

The Fan Shell is another Horace Creation mixed with freshwater Pearls and one of my favorite colors of Swarovski's...Indicolite...and of course Kazuri's and ceramic Mykonos beads made in Greece...what a world-wide combination..!

2 comments:

OurWanderingAdventures said...

soooo pretty! I love that seahorse one! Best of luck to you!

Caly's Jewelry Creations said...

Thanks Michelle!! Seahorses are one of my favorites. My dogs, dolphins, dragonflies and seahorses....