Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I can Breathe....deep breath...aahhhh!!

I think I have just lived through the busiest 3 weeks of my life. The Peter Anderson Festival was a huge success. The weather was perfect and folks were out enjoying it. 2 of my Dragonfly necklaces were sold that weekend...Jill's glass necklace and the Silver filigree dragonfly with Kazuris. I still have the Hill Tribe piece made with pearls and kyanite...but the bracelet and earrings are gone, so I'll have to replace those.

I also picked up a new store. It was serendipity.....it was RIGHT across from my booth. It's a new shop called "Sea About It" that just opened up a month ago. Becky is the owner and she specializes in all things of the sea. She has beautiful shell and nautical pieces...clocks, candles and gifts and now she has some really cool ocean inspired jewelry to tempt you. If you're in the area, stop down and say Hi..! to Becky. (Psst...the Silver Seahorse below now resides at its new home in Becky's store.) The address for Sea About it is 1211 Government St, Ocean Springs, MS 39564.

The Peter Anderson was followed directly by the Christmas City USA show this past weekend. My inventory was much lacking by the end of the Anderson show, so I was busy-busy making new and fun pieces to show.....of which I don't have any photos of yet. I will post photos later today.

No comments: