Saturday, January 3, 2009

I am in the Spotlight....!

I recently joined this great Yahoo group called Unique Women in Business. They are a very diverse group of women all striving to promote each other as well as their businesses. I found them through a "tweet" believe it or not....! There are jewelry deisigners, bath and body suppliers, mineral makeup, purses and totes, art and so many other talented business people. If you'd like to see...check out the group blog. They are also in my Faves to the left.

I have only been with the group about 2 months now and I have learned so much about business and promotion...and met some really great ladies. I have made some sales and made some friends. The group is run by the tireless Erin, who is a very sweet person. She is also juggling home, family and her own business. It is a wonderful place to fine like-minded woman to share your business and your life with.

I got a surprise this morning. I was chosen to be the next "Spotlight Company" for the next 2 weeks. I get to offer the member of UWIB great specials at my Etsy and Artfire shops that aren't available to all.

If this sounds like a group you'd like to be a part of...check it out Here...and tell Erin I sent you....! Hope to see you at the UWIB...!

No comments: