Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Friend Moe


I'm just getting a hang of this blogging thing, but when I need inspiration or just a great chuckle...I look to my friend Moe in Hawaii. She always brings a smile to my face and a laugh to my heart...she's a natural blogger with an awesome sense of humor. I met her at Polymer Clay Central which is a great community of folks all dedicated to the pursuit of polymer clay and everything that goes with it. She's helped me with PC technical problems, sent me altoid tins to cover and helped promote my second business, 3 Dogs Beggin . She is a wonderful person with a huge heart...one that I'm surprised fits on the island she lives on. ( Hugs Moe!) Not to take away from all the other wonderful souls at PCC...they are all super...! If you interested in polymer clay and what you can do with it, please stop in to PCC, I promise you won't be disappointed... Or if you need a lift to your day....visit Moe at her blog or stop in to her Etsy shop to see all her beautiful PC goodies...

2 comments:

MoeArt said...

Everything is true! Hahahahahahaaaaaaaa!

Your blog is great and so are your lovely creations! Thanks for all the kind words!
xoxo, moe

Caly's Jewelry Creations said...

Of course it's all true...! Wouldn't have it any other way....!!! Have fun with the paint....! Post pictures of your new studio when it's all done...can't wait to see..!
Hugs!