Friday, June 26, 2009

Where did the Month go..?



I have no idea where this month went. I blinked and it's almost gone. I have been busy trying to keep up with my stock of Naked Sandals, it has been a full-time gig, but that's not a bad thing. I didn't realize how big barefoot sandals had become, until I saw that a link to my Artfire shop was included in an article on the web site Handmade News. The article is called Trends to Try: Summer's Hottest Sandals. Who knew..? No wonder I can't keep them in stock..!
This last photo is a necklace I made with a glass seashell bead made by StudioMarcy on Etsy. Isn't it pretty...? Marcy is a part of my Unique Women in Business Group. An awesome group of Business Women who share ideas and support each other. I knew when I saw that bead, I had to have it. Marcy has a lot of cute creatures, little food beads, fish and seashells in her shop.

2 comments:

Kim - GlitzyEvents.com said...

I'll definitely be getting a pair of these for my next vaca!

Dee said...

way to go!! they are the cutest!