Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Grand Opening Success...!




The Grand Opening of Sea About it was a undeniable success last Friday...! It was a beautiful day for Becky to cut the Ribbon and show off her new shop. She had the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce present with lots of friends and family and other Ocean Springs Businesses including Tori from Art & Soul and Lisa from Forever Green across the Street. I have a reason to stop by and Hi now..! Mark King also made an surprise visit to lend his support. I didn't know they were childhood friends...The stories that were told...Becky, I will never think of Madonna in the same way again...lol.


We had great wine and some awesome Wisconsin Cheese and a lot of fun. (Becky wants to have another Re-Grand Opening next week..lol) She was nice enough to let me have the great center display table made by her husband for my jewelry. It was the perfect place for my displays and they fit right into the decor. Psst...and if you want to see my Crabby necklace from the previous post...you'll have to go down and see Becky..she has that and many more of my pieces there at Sea About It.

Congratulations to Beth B from Mobile, AL for being the lucky winner of the Drawing we hosted. Her gift is on it's way to her now. Thank you to everyone for participating..!

No comments: