Friday, September 18, 2009

New Pieces and Panic

I've been a busy little bee lately...! Neil and I have been working on silver a couple days a week and I've had the urge to play with my Kazuris lately.
I took a a very last minute shot to get into a show next month in Canton, MS. It's called the Canton Flea Market. It will be held Thursday, October 8th from 8 to 5. I have heard that shoppers are out in full force at 5 AM with flashlights...! They bus folks in from all over for this show, so I am looking forward to an awesome turn out.

Now..the reason for the panic....I realized after I got into the Canton show, that it falls 4 days after one of my bigger shows, the George Ohr Fall Festival the weekend of the 3rd-4th....yikes...! So, I am scurrying to make enough inventory to fill for both shows. Luckily, Neil will be accompanying me to Canton to help out.
These images are some pieces that I have completed recently...enjoy...!

No comments: