Sunday, February 8, 2009

Last, but not least....Linda's Stained Glass


You must ignore the bad photography on this photo. I do better with photographing jewelry than glass..yikes, Linda, forgive me. I was in a rush to drop off the donations and didn't have time to get a better shot.
You can see the beautiful etched rose in the middle surrounded by the beveled mauve glass. This piece is about 11 by 14 inches in size and comes with a chain for easy hanging.
I have known Linda for a few years now. As a matter of fact, she is my booth mate at some of our local shows. We were "hooked up" through Ann and our other friend Karen. We got along immediately when we realized we were both NASCAR fans..lol. Anyway, Linda is a great booth mate. We have a lot of fun doing shows together. It's great to have someone to share the day and the sales with. I miss her when she doesn't do a show with me.
Linda is a very talented stained glass artist. She does a lot of custom pieces as well as windows.
This piece will be available on February 11th at Mississippi National Golf Course during a silent auction. All proceed from the auction will go my friend Chris and his recovery from brain cancer. If you are interested in a custom piece or want to see more of Linda's work, please contact me.
I want to thank everyone again for donating for the silent auction. I really appreciate your generosity and your friendship.

No comments: