Sunday, January 17, 2010

Spring Studio Cleaning Day 3





















Here is what I am tackling today. This is probably the hardest day. I have to put all my little pieces and parts back into their containers and make my desks usable again. I try to do this task about once every 6 weeks or or..or it gets very unwieldy.
I have 2 desks on either side of the black chair so I can turn from one desk to the other. I used to use the first desk for my polymer work, but I end up using it more than the one facing the wall.
I ended up moving that entire table from the side of the desk underneath the "big" table. That opened up a ton of space in my studio as well as let me keep all my polymer clay "stuff" all in one place. I love the new look...! I will post that photo tomorrow.
The last photo is part of what I am tackling tomorrow. The corner printer table and my computer desk..yikes..! Thanks for coming along...!






2 comments:

Rosemary said...

WOW Dawn, is really looking good...Good job girlie, yayyyy WTG....now, after all that hard work, go to Tom's Pizzeria and have some of them garlic knots LMAOOO :o)

Caly's Jewelry Creations said...

Thanks Rosie...!! We may just have to do that...! I will post the computer desk and printer area tomorrow. Today, I work on cleaning out my filing cabinets and reorganizing them. That's a full day job..lol.