Saturday, January 17, 2009

Blue Horse Equine Rescue

Those of you who know anything about me, know how I love animals. I "click" on the Animal Rescue site everyday to feed the animals. We have 3 of our own babies, I'd have a lot more..if I was allowed and we had the room. Anyway, I know times are tough for everyone out there and this help won't cost you a thing. A lady from one of my yahoo groups posted a message yesterday and requested help with a vote for a contest to help keep a Rescue open.
This is was her message...
"Rabiah our Director/ caretaker/feeder/everything to the animals has broken her foot and has had to hire help.I've been with Biah from day one through the joys and sorrows. The horses give back so much more, we have programs for kids, the physically and mentally challenged children and adults. Biah needs help now, she's devoted her life to this cause. Blue Horse runs solely on donations and volunteer labor. Well donations have fallen with the economy and volunteers are scarce at best. We have entered a contest and are asking all our friends to please vote for us. it only takes a minute of your time. The rewards are so great. As you can see this cause is near and dear to my heart these horses have helped me personally in so many ways I can't begin to tell you it would take a book.
I thank you so much for myself , for Biah and all our babies."
Tammy

It will only take a moment of your time to vote for the Blue Horse Rescue..how can you not...??
http://www.care2.com/animalsheltercontest/76800/?refer=11248.07.1232203733.2418

Thank you..!

No comments: